March 21, 2011

【枯。】


so long, readers. you are right, this site is about to be abandoned
but surprise, me did not. pretty disappointed, i know
honestly, blogspot is still the love. but somehow, tumblr is the favorite currently
its another year of the March, seriously it turns up whack.
bad enough than i'm expecting, truly suffering enough than i'm capable with
wish I could have the ability to put a fullstop on it but apparently it was a comma, endlessly
nobody wished to be depressed and emo, unless the situation forced to.
it became worst especially alone, conquering B-9-12; ghost spirit is not the scary part
but emptiness & loneliness kills, no one could have fill the hole, just no one.
I can't explain why & I won't even try to.
not to forget, being at the corporate line and dealing with companies is no joke.
so,
you will found me if you were truly miss an ugly like me, either via twitter nor tumblr.
will be spending most of the time there more often compared to here
take care, earthlings; take care, mother earth.

Love,

No comments: